Thursday, December 31, 2020

Editing Services

 

New Copyediting & Line Editing Services


About: I am a writer and English teacher, and I’d love to edit and proofread your material!

My services are as follows. Prices are flat rates. What I’ve listed here are rates for editing and proofreading fiction. I’m also willing and able to proofread and edit articles, essays, materials for websites, blog posts, etc. Prices for these will vary. Contact me here, email me, or find me on Twitter (@mnsebourn) if you're interested. 

 

Proofreading/Copyediting: I will review your manuscript and mark/correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors, as well as note obvious readability and clarity issues relating to diction, sentence structure, verb tenses, voice, etc.

Flash Fiction/Short Shorts (up to 1,000 words): $30

Short Stories (1k-10k words): $50

Novelettes/Novellas (10k-50k words): $100

Novels (50k words +): $150-300

 

Line/Developmental/In-depth Edits: I will review your manuscript and offer in-depth commentary on issues relating to style and story/character development. Along the way, I will also proofread and copyedit.

Flash Fiction/Short Shorts (up to 1,000 words): $50

Short Stories (1k-10k words): $75

Novelettes/Novellas (10k-50k words): $150

Novels (50k words +): $200-400

 

Notes: My best way to receive payment is through PayPal. Special rates may apply to manuscripts that fall on the extreme ends of the spectrum (extremely short or extremely long). Turnaround time is dependent upon each individual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment