Thursday, May 7, 2015

Introduction

Welcome to The Badwater Press.  My name is Mitch Sebourn, and I will attempt, here, to keep my readers entertained (and occasionally informed) by the thoughts rolling around in my head.  I will discuss my work as a writer, as a fan of music, and as a hiker.  Disclaimer: God knows what else will appear here.

Note: The name of this blog is taken from Badwater Basin, North America's lowest point, located in Death Valley National Park.  For those of you who are both mountain goats and desert rats (as I am) I can't recommend enough a visit to Death Valley National Park.  Specifically, hike to the top of Telescope Peak.  There, you'll look to the east and gaze down upon Badwater Basin, our nation's lowest point.  And on a clear day, you can look to the west and see Mount Whitney, the highest mountain in the lower 48.  

You'll also experience first-hand the influence for my short story, "Badwater," available for Amazon Kindle....  See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment